Seafood Biryani | 5 Best Biryanis With Chef Anupa | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. Flavorful fish layered with aromatic rice. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
10-12 clams, with flesh on one side of the shell
250 grams rawas fish fillet, cut into 1½ inch pieces
1 cup shrimps, shelled and peeled
1½ cups Basmati rice, soaked for 20 minutes and drained
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon ghee
Few saffron strands
A pinch + ¼ teaspoon biryani masala
1 black cardamom
1 star anise
3-4 green cardamoms
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ cup browned onions + as required
¾ cup yogurt
4-5 fresh mint sprigs
5-6 fresh coriander sprigs
1½ tablespoons oil
2-3 fresh mint leaves
1. Heat 3-4 cups water in a deep non-stick pan. Add salt, ghee, saffron strands, a pinch biryani masala, black cardamom, star anise, green cardamoms, cloves, cover and let it boil.
2. Put clams, fish pieces and prawns in a bowl. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, remaining biryani masala, ¼ cup browned onions and yogurt and mix well.
3. Add rice to boiling water mixture, cover and cook till ¾th done. Drain in a colander.
4. Chop mint sprigs and coriander sprigs, add to marinated seafood mixture and mix well.
5. Heat oil in another deep non-stick pan. Add marinated seafood mixture alongwith the marinade, mix well and spread evenly.
6. Layer with cooked rice, spread some browned onions and sprinkle some salt on top, cover with an aluminium foil, cover the pan and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot garnished with some browned onions and torn mint Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Seafood Biryani | 5 Best Biryanis With Chef Anupa | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, seafood biryani, seafood, biryani, types of biryani, chicken biryani, 5 Best Biryanis, hyderabadi chicken biryani, bonless briyani, mutton briyani, Chicken Dum Biryani-Hyderabadi, how to make sofiyani biryani, foodie, sanjeev kapoor special briyani, fat to fit, quick chef, chef style, prawns briyani, chicken tikka briyani, hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe sanjeev kapoor, zafrani briyani, food food, street food, beverage, new recipes, recipe for beginners, chef style biryani